Subject: Re: [Leica] I am probably crazy, but...
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 17:09:56 -0800

> I've done many hundreds of school class pictures.
<<<<SNIP>>>>
> 3. Enlist the help of teachers, preferably including a gym teacher, to
pose the children. School children know how to take orders from their
teachers, but are not good at taking orders from photographers. The most
difficult part of taking school group pictures is getting the students to
stand still.

Some very good advise in the original post.
I can only add that to make a bunch of unruly, giddy, and overly energetic
kids stand still is to tell them that you shoot for "17 Magazine"  and MTV,
and are always looking for new talent.
It has always worked for me.

Joe Codispoti

Message from "Doug Lee" <drlee9@earthlink.net> ([Leica] I am probably crazy, but...)