Subject: Re: [Leica] LA LUG Goes to ChinaTown
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 17:02:11 -0800 (PST)

I had a very enjoyable Saturday morning.
Thanks, Frank for organizing it....and also for
pointing out that I really should have the 90 on the
.85 and the 35 cron on the .75., not the other way
around....well Frank, I know....and quite frankly it
never bothered me and I hate changing lens. Your
magnifier is way better than the .85 as far as
providing visual aid for longer lens.
See you all on our next reunion.
Henry