Subject: [Leica] Re: Lens cap total trivia
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 15:30:41 -0500

Hi Mark,

I haven't forgot about you, but there hasn't been opportunity to get to the
three wine shops that maybe can help.  The one I went into never heard of
any SC name vineyards, but I don't think that's necessarily typical, since
the owner/clerk never bothered to rise from his semi-recumbent position
across a bench to greet me.

I'll be in touch.

BTW, to beat a dead horse on the double lens cap thread, I find that the
plastic caps which did not seem to fit could be induced to do so, dependent
on
getting the proper bayonet grips lined up with just the right bayonet teeth.
Trial and error process, time-wasting.

Julian