Subject: [Leica] Pushing Agfa 100
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@idea-processing.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 19:40:35 -0800

A few weeks ago I loaded a roll of Afga 100 into my M6 - but I didn't reset
the Film Speed from 400 ASA to 100. I shot the roll of film. Then I, blush,
managed to do the same thing AGAIN.

So I processed the film in XTOL 1:3 for 23 minutes. I'm really happy with
the results. I had heard that it didn't push well but at this point I'm
thinking it looks as good as the Tri-X I'd been shooting. I can post some
results if folks are interested. Frankly I'm astounded by how well it came
out and wanted to share the results.

Adam