Subject: [Leica] FS Friday: black M6 Classic and Nikon 28 2.8 AIS
From: pmjensen <pmjensen@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 02 07:00:34 -0800

FS Friday: black M6 Classic and Nikon 28 2.8 AIS

Leica M6 Classic, black, serial #2414859, in excellent condition with the
original box, body cap, instruction booklet and battery.  Mechanically
perfect. Slight wear where your thumb rests on the back of the body
(below the wind lever). Slight wear on the plastic side protectors from
the neck strap.  Slight paint wear on flip-up rewind lever.  Light
scratching on top and bottom. I'm a user, not a poser, so this body shows
some very, very superficial wear, but absolutely no dents or dings.
Shutter is accurate, meter is accurate. This is my fave Classic body and
I'll be sorry to see it go.
$1175. Shipping at cost. 7 day MBG to LUGnuts, minus shipping.

Nikon 28 2.8 AIS
Perfect mechanical condition. Exterior glass is perfect. Interior glass
shows some haze. Includes Nikon HN-1 shade and L-37 UV filter. $175.
Shipping at cost. 7 day MBG to LUGnuts, minus shipping.

Any questions, please contact pmjensen@concentric.net off-list.

- --- Peter Jensen