Subject: [Leica] FS -- Friday
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 22:20:42 -0800 (PST)

1. Brand new LEICA 35mm f2 M Summicron ASPH. It comes
with all the papers and an international warranty
card, original box, leather case, front and back
covers, hood and hood cover. This lens is never used
because I have another one that is a user. Refer to
this link by Erwin Puts' review :
http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/mseries/testm/m2-35.
$1060.00

2. LEICA 280mm f4.8 TELYT. This lens is in excellent
condition for its age. Other than some paint-wear at
the focusing ring, there are no scratches, dings, on
the body, nor on the lens. The lens is very clean,
clear with no haze, and no cleaning marks at all. The
preset as well as the apertures stops are smooth and
there is no oil on the blades. This is the last
version made according to what I found from the serial
number which is :2341564. It comes with front and rear
caps. $700.00

Email me at henryting@earthlink.net for questions or pictures.