Subject: [Leica] Re: WAS: Robert Stevens Lighthouse NOW .. CARE AND CAUTION!
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 21:35:00 -0800

Good word of caution, Ted, for the "inlanders" on the LUG. A boys was swept
off the rocks yesterday at Patrick's Point here on the California North
Coast, just 20 miles north of me. Vivaciously he was rescued. Most never see
dry land again, as was the fate of an unfortunate tourist just two months
ago, swept off the jetty at the Humboldt Bay entrance and never found.

It's a beautiful but unforgiving sea along this rugged coast here. I love it
but am careful not to tempt it.

Regards,
Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger

 From: Ted Grant >
> A side note for the folks who do not live by the sea and don't know until
> they're in the water and wondering if they'll see dry land again. . .
rogue waves

Message from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: Robert Stevens PAW 10 Lighthouse)
Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> ([Leica] WAS: Robert Stevens Lighthouse NOW .. CARE AND CAUTION!)