Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW ???
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 14:31:05 +1100

>Is it just me or is any other participants of PAW  disappointed with
>the response/feedback, don't get me wrong i still think PAW is a
>great idea and will keep doing it as i am enjoying the use of my
>camera.
>
>However the other main reason for participating is to improve my
>picture taking however my last three posts have not received a
>single comment on or off list. I appreciate my pics are below the
>general standard, but how is one to improve.
>
>I feel there must be groups out there were i can get more
>help/constructive feedback  could some one please point me in the
>right direction, i don't want to sound like a mard arse but !
>

>Regards Rob
>Mellor

Come come Rob be fair. Comments to come in, but none of the group is
immune to the ravages of time. I've only got to leave the keyboard
for 12 hours and there are over 150 new messages. To some extent, the
images need to warrant comment. Every snap someone puts up cannot be
dissected. The joy of PAW, should be to look at others works, read
the comments and see if they reflect on your work, be grateful if
comments do come on your work -- because that probably means you are
improving and the image "stimulated" something, and feel sorry for
blokes like me who do not seem to be able to find that extra hour in
the day at this stage ;-)
- --
Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com