Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW ???
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 18:33:22 -0800

Rob:

One problem I will mention is that several times when I have gone to
your web site I could not get on because -- as is the case now -- I have
not been able to get to it and have received the following message
(which I just took off the site)

Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data
transfer. Visit our help area for more information.
Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again
later.
http://www.geocities.com/radmelloruk/

Frankly, I have so many e-mails that I won't take time to go back
several more times in order to view your pictures.  I don't know about
anyone else, but if this comes up, I just delete and go on my way.

I know this sounds harsh, but most of us are busy with other things and
can't spend an great deal of time on any one person's e-mails.

Perhaps you would do well to choose another place to post your pictures.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but in my case, this is the problem.

Ted in Olalla