Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - PayPal
From: Photo Phreak <leicam4pro@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:11:56 -0800 (PST)

There are several sites on the web which serve to disclose
some "irregularities" with paypal.  The one I read suggests
the "frozen accounts" are actually the owners of PayPal
"borrowing" the recipiants money to invest for themselves.
I would suggest any lug member investigate thorougly before
using PayPal to receive payment for items you sell.  PayPal
is not a bank or in any way a regulated finacial concern.
You use it at your own risk.  Jay Gould would love
it.......