Subject: RE: [Leica] re: angst ridden wedding noir
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:28:45 -0700

> > >angst ridden wedding noir? and nobody called ME?
> > >
> > >http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2002/6/3.jpg
> > >

> Wow - I don't get this one at all. Clearly an image I'm not in
> the audience
> for - or a culture I'm not in the audience for.

What? She's dressed up for her wedding is all... as my Gran nonchalantly
used to say when faced with such situations (and before the word took on one
dominant meaning...) - "there's nowt so queer as folk".

tim

PS - Kyle's most powerful images, that stick in my mind, are of the real
stuff. One girls real life.