Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Rangefinder Whiteout Problem - TheAnswerfromLeica
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 15:53:28 -0500

At 01:14 PM 3/12/02 -0700, John Collier wrote:
>I will drop it now (ring out the hallelujah chorus) but I, perhaps due to a
>lack of intelligence, do not feel it has been addressed at all.

Again, John, what's to address?  The man stated that he had been under a
Non-Disclosure Agreement and had been unable to speak openly during its
life, which had now ended.  Bob Shell is active on the Rollei List and on
the Russian Camera List.  Bob Salomon is active on the Medium Format
Digest, as is Kornelius Fleischer, a former Kodak employee now working for
Zeiss.  Henry Posner is active on the Hasselblad List.  All occasionally
reference such Agreements after they have expired.  Why should Erwin fall
under any suspicion for operating in what is the norm in camera circles?

Do you get concerned whenever an obstetrician delivers a baby or a traffic
officer gives someone a speeding ticket?  Do you regard it as unseemly that
a steel-worker makes steel or a farmer plows his field?

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +276/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!