Subject: Re: [Leica] Absolutely, totally off-topic
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 09:38:04 -0800

In-house work has tended to be done by PC. My own, and some might say
limited, experience has been that designers and photographers, for the
most part, tend to use MAC. The larger firms sub-contratct to the
smaller firms anyway, where the better work is done, again on MAC.
As far as paying 2-3 times for a specific tonal range in the bells and
whistles, well this a Leica list after all.
Slobodan Dimitrov