Subject: [Leica] Re: PAM
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 19:49:00 -0500

Did they dry up? I want one. Kyle (seriously)?

Kyle may have not officially started PAW, and he may not have intended
to begin People's Art Movement (PAM), but he is certainly drifting in
the right direction. There is a logic here. PAW's are put up for people
to see and comment on. Hey--Let's face it--everybody wants to be loved.
What's the next step?

Payment.

Talk until you're blue in the face about how much you like so-and-so's
work, but give him a $20, and he knows you like his work. I hope that
more people put up prints on buy and sell day.

Allan