Subject: Re: [Leica] PAWs 10 and 11
From: "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 19:13:53 -0600

Brad,

I like the fire-throwing Celeste in 03, but wish you hadn't told me what
that was. At first, I thought there was bird involvement, then maybe a
scarf. I never did figure out what the hell was in front of her, but it sure
looked like fire.

Did you ever see the Twilight Zone episode in which someone has some really
crazy stuff in a jar, and the folks try to figure out what it is (and
eventually end up all freaking out over it)? That image has some of that in
it. Creepy, but really effective.

Jeffery Smith