Subject: Re: [Leica] airport response
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 12:35:46 -0800

Rei,
 write to Kodak, Ilford and Fuji for their stats on this subject. I'm sure
you'll be surprised at the information and testing they've done over the
years.

Even the FAA may have information they'd pass along. Also find out who the
manufacturer is of the scanners and contact them.

Me? I just throw the film on as it usually is used long before ten or so
passes through the scanner. Although I've had film go through more than a
half dozen look at's before reaching final shoot destination. And
surprise.... not a fog element of any kind even film shot at 800 and about
40 rolls of 1600. :-)

Lots of fact finding info out there if you are still concerned.
ted

Replies: Reply from "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com> (Re: [Leica] airport response)