Subject: Re: [Leica] should interaction be restricted to shop talk?
From: "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 10:45:01 -0600

> Specifically, I don't want national politics (past or current), elections,
religion, or camera politics ("Leica is better than Nikon; nyahh nyahh!")
discussed here.

Brian,

This is generally what happens, and it goes on for days before a halt is put
to it. I understand your awkward position. I am a member of several other
forums that are managed so strictly, sometimes we go for several days
without a single post after a member is excoriated for straying off topic.
My frustration is mostly with the huge number of OT posts. I found Anthony
less annoying than the hundreds of OT political posts we have been getting
of late.

JLS