Subject: Re: [Leica] airport film inspection
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 00:59:43 +0100

Pascal,

It must that Belgian terrorist look ;-)
I have gone through Munich airport 3-4 times last fall without any special
problems, except that the security was very thorough--everyone got frisked even if
the metal detector you walked through gave no indication. But no problem with my
Leicas--I just sent the Domke through the scanner and that is it. I was not asked
to open the bag.

Nathan