Subject: Re: [Leica] Neal F PAW week 10
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 00:29:12 +0100

Hi Neal,

Having visited the Princeton campus many times (I lived in Lawrenceville 1990-95) I know that it is hard to get a good angle in this spot. The shot is too static,
there is no ction except the converging verticals on the left, and we could do without those.

The atlernate is actually a much better image in my view. I like the contrast between the white planter and the rest of the scene, and you have retained good detail
in both the highlights and the shadows.

Nathan