Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Folly
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 15:23:01 -0800 (PST)

I don't know either ... but I know one thing is that
regardless of what propaganda is doused on me, the
knowledge within, could not be easily swayed. On the
other hand, masquerading true knowledge and
existentialism would no doubt be the key to survival.
Likewise, it would be hypocritical of me to be
politically correct during present times in walking
such a fine line.