Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Folly
From: "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 16:59:53 -0600

Allan,

Yikes, I'm not pro-Nazi. I was bemoaning the fact that I'm having difficulty
wading through the hundreds of non-photography emails that end up in my
inbox each day. I wasn't referring to you by name (actually, I thought it
was BD who was in this donnybrook). I have no love or sympathy for Nazis,
Idi Amin, the Shah of Iran, etc...

You do have to admit that this forum jumps tracks quite often. My apologies
for any impression that I may have given to you that I'm soft on genocide. I
guess I'm guilty of having jumped the track on the CVUG forum.

Sorry again, Allan.

Jeffery Smith