Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW Week 10
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 09:29:51 +1100

>Well, unfortunately at 400x600 on the web the text is tough to see. At 11x14
>it's clear as day.
>Another of those web drawbacks...
>
>-Grant
>http://www.photoslave.com

Know the feeling well --- the real images WHICH ARE SLOWLY TRICKLING
IN for FOM2 are so much more impressive than the already impressive
collection, that I hope we will be able to have the exhibition seen
by as many of the LUG as possible in 2006. I'm certainly due to be
alive at that time ;-)
- --
Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com