Subject: Re: [Leica] Non Leica pics - okay, shoot me..just let me finish my last cigar
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 09:26:54 +1100

>I am posting these to introduce myself and look forward to getting some
>serious feedback on future Leica work
>plus joining in on PAW's.
>
>Like they say - a tortoise does not move forward unless it sticks its neck
>out - feel free to chop it off......LOL.
>
>if interested ...see
>
>http://members.iinet.net.au/~kiklaas
>
>Karina

Good start ;-) I can see that PAW images will suit your style of
photography -- all those 4 legged friends. The M6 is NOT completely
inconspicuous, especially with the Nocti bolted on it. It took me
ages to learn some of the tactics in using it, most of them learnt
here on the LUG from hints, trial and error. I have also learnt to be
MORE conspicuous sometimes, and also to ask -- its hard, but its
worth it

Cheers
- --
Alastair Firkin