Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leni Riefenstahl exhibit in New York
From: "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 13:06:15 -0800

Allan writes:

| For hating. For refusing to stop hating. For refusing to
stop becoming
| what he hates.
|
| Do you get it?

I think you are the one not getting it.  Why would you stop
hating evil?  What you seem to miss is that rational people
hate evil persons and systems but do not hate the offspring
unless they/it are also evil.  I hate Hanoi Jane because she
is evil in my eyes.  But I don't hate the movie industry nor
the Fonda family.

Regards, Bill Larsen