Subject: Re: [Leica] airport film check
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 11:48:58 -0800

There have been a number of posts to this thread, but none I have seen
has cited any article or study on the subject so for those interested I
will do that.

You may want to check out the March issue of Shutterbug - page 26, where
you will find an article titled "Flying With Film, Post 9/11.  It speaks
to many of the issues included in the posts to the LUG on this issue.

Ted in Olalla