Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Kodak plans for b&w
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 21:52:11 -0500

At 04:20 PM 3/8/02 -0800, Jim Brick wrote:
>What Gerry posted was copied, verbatim, from a Kodak announcement printed
>in the British Journal of Photography this month. I read it there.

Thanks, Jim, but that doesn't take us any closer to the truth -- since
Kodak has closed down their B&W research division, HOW are they going to
figure out how to produce improved films?

What is missing from this picture?

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +276/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!