Subject: RE: [Leica] Should the nameless stay nameless
From: Mark Cohen <markc@binaryfaith.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 12:56:30 -0800 (PST)

Just remember, its really hard to make email anonymous. The beauty of mail
servers is that they log where they receive mail from...

Yahoo mail servers are no different.

209.83.110.37 is owned by :

Server used for this query: [ whois.arin.net ]

	                Jim Schafer DBA Rockford Online
(NETBLK-NLG-JSR-104-0)
   960 North Church Street
   Rockford, IL 61103
   US

   Netname: NLG-JSR-104-0
   Netblock: 209.83.104.0 - 209.83.111.255

   Coordinator:
      Norlight Telecommunications, Inc.  (NA16-ORG-ARIN)
admin@norlight.net
      +1.262.792.9700

   Record last updated on 06-Jan-2000.
   Database last updated on  7-Mar-2002 19:57:56 EDT.