Subject: Re: [Leica] Bad Ebay Experience
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 10:27:34 EST

Tom.Henson@bakerbotts.com writes:

> Speaking of Luigi Crescenzi,

Hello Tom! This is the seller with whom I first dealt on eBay and bought the
like-new Leica M2S in box for alottamoney. It's the one that FedEx lost.
Although we both were obviously in anguish over FedEx' loss, Luigi acted
exactly as he should have; could not have been more correct, in refunding
promptly my purchase price and shipping expense.

He is a major Leica and high-end camera dealer and absolutely trustworthy.

P.S. how are the M4 and DR doing?

Seth     LaK 9