Subject: Re: [Leica] Lea...
From: kiklaas@iinet.net.au
Date: 8 Mar 2002 01:01:15 -0000

Howdy Lea,

Thank you for making contact.  Yes, realise we are the roses amongst the
thorns :-), but I am having a great time on LUG.  But fun aside I must put
my money where my mouth is and start posting some shots - unfortunately
for me (and I expect to get shot) the first posting will be non-Leica
images - I have only, in the last few weeks, given up all my Nion gear and
there was a bundle, i can tell you for ONE M6TTL 0.85 and Noctilux lens so
I have not had time enough to get a Leica Image collection together.

I am working on a small webiste and will let you know the minute it is up,
please let me know where I may find some of yours.

So cool to hear from you.  If there is naything i can do for you from Oz
be sure to let me know.

Take Care

Karina

> I must have missed your introductory post (or maybe you didn't send one)
but