Subject: [Leica] FS: Voigtlndr SM stuf, 25/4, VC meter , double shoe,
From: "Lee, Jonathan" <Jonathan.Lee@hrcc.on.ca>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 09:17:02 -0500

25/f4 Voigtlander Snapshot-Skopar.  Chrome. SN 99400xx. Mint with finder,
box and all papers. Now that my 24ASP is in hand I don't need this anymore.
Excellent lens and extremely light.  The optics on this are excellent, read
Erwin's report.  A perfect partner for any LTM (I used it on a IIIa). $250
includes airmail shipping in Canada and continental US.

Voigtlander double shoe adapater.  LNIB. Fits into SM "hot shoe" allowing
you to use both a finder and the VC meter at the same time.  See
cameraquest.com for info.  $45 includes airmail shipping in Canada and
continental US.

Voigtlander VC meter. Chrome.  LNIB.  Very nice and useful.   See
cameraquest.com for info.  My IIIa just doesn't see much action nowadays.
$130 includes airmail shipping in Canada and continental US.

If you email me after 4pm EST Friday, please reply to  landie65@yahoo.ca.
Can provide LUG references on request.  I am in Hamilton, Ontario if you
want to deal face to face.

Jonathan Lee