Subject: Re: [Leica] Recommended reading on photographers
From: kiklaas@iinet.net.au
Date: 8 Mar 2002 01:51:37 -0000

Howdy,

Perth is great but being the most isolated city in the world has its
pitfalls....one of which is lack of access to a large selection of books
on the lives of photographers - we have plenty on their work - but I am
just as interested in them as people - reading about their experiences
etc, I have found the few I have read have had an amazing impact on my
photography - as one famous photographer said " to describe is to kill, to
suggest is to give life", this is where I look for knowledge, not so much
the technical side to it all, although being a gadget freak I do enjoy
some of that too.

So can anyone point me in the direction of a reputable on-line bookstore
that caters specifically for photographers and/or make some reading
recommendations.

Thanks

Karina

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Recommended reading on photographers)