Subject: Re: [Leica] Recommended reading on photographers
Date: 8 Mar 2002 01:51:37 -0000

Perth is great but being the most isolated city in the world has its of which is lack of access to a large selection of books
on the lives of photographers - we have plenty on their work - but I am
just as interested in them as people - reading about their experiences
etc, I have found the few I have read have had an amazing impact on my
photography - as one famous photographer said " to describe is to kill, to
suggest is to give life", this is where I look for knowledge, not so much
the technical side to it all, although being a gadget freak I do enjoy
some of that too.

So can anyone point me in the direction of a reputable on-line bookstore
that caters specifically for photographers and/or make some reading

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <> (Re: [Leica] Recommended reading on photographers)
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <> (Re: [Leica] Recommended reading on photographers)
Reply from "Steve Caspersen" <> (Re: [Leica] Recommended reading on photographers)