Subject: RE: [Leica] Draping your second Leica
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 09:13:18 -0500

When in street shooting mode, when I want to be subtle, I will carry one
camera in my hand.  M3 with 50mm/2.0 or M4 with 35mm/2.0.  Sometimes I have
the other camera in the bag, ready to go if needed.  Sometimes I don't even
carry a bag if I really want to be subtle.

If at an event where being subtle isn't an issue, like when I went to Mardi
Gras last month, I like three cameras, all around the neck ready to go.  I
don't mess around with different strap lengths, just let them bang together,
SL with 180mm/4.0 in the middle with the M4 on the right and the M3 on the
left.  That way I know where each camera is when I want to grab a different
focal length.  Some people complain about the weight, but I have gone all
day with the three cameras around my neck, and have not found it to be a
problem.

BK

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Draping your second Leica)