Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Thank you LHSA
From: Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 14:22:58 -0800

At 4:25 PM -0500 3/6/02, Rei Shinozuka wrote:
>my company has the worst IT.  i just got an email from someone
>who sent it monday at 10am.  that person is about 500 feet from me.
>i figure the message travelled about 0.0017 miles per hour through
>the ether.
>
>-rei

Next thing you know, the speed of light will be down to 90km/h,
legislated or otherwise, and then photography will be _really_
difficult. Super fast lenses (possibly up to 120km/h) will be
required to take pictures of moving objects at the beach.

- --
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
  /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com