Subject: [Leica] Perth = Paradise
From: kiklaas@iinet.net.au
Date: 6 Mar 2002 04:49:50 -0000

I think I should qualify my statement about Perth being paradise:

LOTS of space - population about 1 million (1.8 mill in the whole State)

Sun eight months of the year (great convertible country - Jeep territory -
I own one)

Where else can you live 4 minutes from work in the city and be able to
afford it.  Commuting time per day - 20 minutes return - plenty time left
to play with Leica.

Great easy going lifestyle - everything I do or need to do is within a
cyclying radius.

Great people.

Oz is great - Perth is really special - be sure to call in some time.

I hope to catch up with some of you when I travel.  (Went to USA in 99
LA and San Fran - loved San Fran)

> kiklaas@iinet.net.au wrote
> > I am new to this thread and I am gobsmacked at the amount of in-house
> > squabbling that goes on - I would expect this in an all girls high
school
> > (do not see too many females writing into this thread) - GOSH, I
thought
> > this was meant to be an informative, fun, sharing experience.
> >
> > I would hate to see what would happen if all came face to face - talk
> > about egos.<<<<<
>
> Now now lass? Sorry you didn't post your name as we near all do in the
> family. So please don't be offended if yer a guy and not a wee lass. ;-)
But