Subject: Re: [Leica] Optical Question
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 13:19:34 -0600

The vacuum is still on the  top of the wing. I can look at some of my
Commercial Pilot manuals for this. I  recall seeing it on why an
airplane flys, the flow of the air over the wings. I did not attempt to
rationalize the physics at the  time. Just hoped that the next time I
did a loop, the wing would continue to fly through the loop.