Subject: RE: [Leica] Optical Question
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 13:42:44 -0500

B.D. - great question.  I think I know the answer but I'll wait with you to
hear from people who are definitely going to know.  After that the smart
people can answer me why is that airplanes can fly upside down - if flying
upright caused a vacuum just above the wing creating lift then flying upside
down should cause the wing to move down. This has bothered me for near on 2
decades.  I get bothered easily

ernie