Subject: Re: [Leica] A Second Body
From: "Douglas Herr" <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 01:21:51 +0800

Frank Filippone wrote:

> I was wondering what might be the LUG's (multiple)
> opinion about choice of a
> second body, if you carry around 2 bodies....  For
> the sake of clarity,
> please note your primary body as well.  For those
> with many bodies (
> multiple Leica disorder?), I suggest you state your
> combinations of bodies
> that you use...

Which of my personalities do you want an answer from? ;-)

My fav 2-body setup is identical SL bodies with same film, different lenses.  The lenses are typically 560 or 400 along with 280 or 250.  An R8 in manual mode and an SL almost qualify as identical bodies.

- --

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com