Subject: Re: [Leica] M2 film advance mods
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 15:07:01 -0700

A Leica-User just had this mod done to his M3 by DAG including adding the M4
and up rapid load system. It cost about $250USD if I remember correctly. The
M2 might be less expensive to do as it would not require any modification of
the counter reset.

I plan on doing this to my M2 sometime in the near future.

John Collier