Subject: Re: [Leica] Warranty survey.
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 11:03:56 -0800 (PST)

All this has nothing to do with Leica of course.
But there are corporates within the union that does
not want anything to do with the "EU" within the "UK".
It's purely political, other than the "English", some
Scots, Welsh or Irish does not even want anything to
do with the "UK" union, let alone the "EU" union. Any
similarities in the definition of "grey" politics vs
"official" politics ?