Subject: [Leica] web archive site back online
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 08:34:35 -0800

I got the LUG archive http://mejac.palo-alto.ca.us/leica-users
back on the air.

The switch from V21 to V22 didn't work properly, and I had to do it all "by hand". There are hundreds of thousands of messages in the archive, and the processing was slow.

I've heard complaints of "NO ARCHIVE" not working. I didn't find any examples.
To review, if you want your message not to be archived, put a line in it saying "NO ARCHIVE". The words have to be on a line by themself, with no space in front of the "NO" and no space after the "ARCHIVE". Several messages had "NO ARCHIVE   " or something like that. Since I was in there making manual changes, I deleted them.