Subject: RE: [Leica] MOVIE LEICA SIGHTING - 'We Were Soldiers"
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 20:46:22 -0700

Doesn't matter where you fly too and from, you still cross the border at a
fixed point...

You didn't cross the border when you left Dallas for Frankfurt, nor did you
cross the US border when you left Texas (not unless you flew via mexico...)
And you didn't cross the German border when you landed in Frankfurt, you
passed it rather some time before...

and anyway, the silly programme in question was talking about crossing the
border at a border crossing point - you still can't do that from Ontario to
Vermont.... Somehow they still can't get it right even with a Canadian do a
darned good job of playing the American President....

tim