Subject: RE: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW week 9
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 20:16:21 -0000

Nathan

Yup, the main one was a small demo on Blvd St Germain. I liked the policeman
looking at the camera but I would have like the crowd to have been nearer.
There was a parked car on the right preventing me from moving round to get
more of the demonstrators.

The guy playing the flute was there yesterday but facing the other way. I
took a couple of snaps but with the 50mm Sullicron at f2, it'll be
interesting to see how they compare to the Nocti shots.

Steve