Subject: Re: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW week 9
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 06:41:25 +0100

Hi Steve,

No used Euro notes from me, but I do like the main and the second alternate. The
main is a typical French scene for me--a demo (judging from the placard about
immigrant rights) and an elegant cop ready for battle. The flute player is also
very nice, Leica glow indeed!

The first alternate is not bad either, it is just that the other two pictures
are so much better.

Nathan