Subject: Re: [Leica] International warranty
From: "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 13:46:21 -0800

This is just making it worse.  For example, Don Chatterton
advertises as an authorized dealer.  He sells both US
warranty and non US warranty new Leica equipment.  His
business is not listed on the authorized dealer list.  DCI
in Seattle is, but the phone numbers and even cities are not
the same.  I also don't see Pat McKee listed in New
Jersey...yet I have bought cameras from him and had no
problem with the passport warranty.

Confused in California
btw, the Leica website is one of the examples of how to make
a website that no one can navigate.  Note their total lack
of organization in their database search results.  Guess
they don't consider using a native speaker to write their
English manuals and web site design as non-priority items.

Grant Hefferman writes:

| Found it. Authorized dealer search page:

http://www.leica-camera.com/markt/adressen/haendler/usa/inde
x.php3

Replies: Reply from "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com> ([Leica] ClearSight Special)
Reply from "Patrick R. McKee" <prm@americom.net> (Re: [Leica] International warranty)