Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 spotting in the Rome Zoo
From: "Grant Heffernan" <streetphoto1975@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 13:59:36 -0500

Don't be sorry for your english. It's a whole lot better than my Italian,
and a lot better that many native English speakers :)
I may be in Italy in June. I'll let you know if I'm coming through Rome...
maybe you could show me around. I was in Florence, Perugia and Arezzo on my
last visit, and haven't made it to Rome yet.

- -Grant
http://www.photoslave.com