Subject: Re: [Leica] Intro + pics
From: "Grant Heffernan" <streetphoto1975@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 07:47:49 -0500

I'm sorry, but that funny... you just confirmed what I wrote origninally. It
might be a history, having 2 generations living in a house that was built in
1905, but where I grew up, houses built in 1905 are a dime a dozen. My town
was founded in 1689, and there are still many houses dating from that
period, and tons more from the early 1800's.
But, I'm just a history buff. I'm sure CA is lovely, it's just not for me,
for a variety of reasons. In fact, even MA doesn't have enough old stuff for
me... I head off to Europe to find the really good stuff :)

- -Grant
http://www.photoslave.com