Subject: Re: [Leica] Stupid photographer tricks!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 21:16:19 -0800

Doug Lee wrote:
>>>I thought I would share some stupid photographer tricks with the group. I
> > managed to do all these in less than an hour at a single event!<<<

Hi Doug,
Well my friend welcome to the club! :-) Many here have gone through this at
least once. And for some of us who'll admit it............. several times!
;-)

Each and everytime one takes camera in hand venturing forth to shoot,
there's always the "Great Teaching Genie" waiting to teach us a new lesson
which we each and everyone swear we'll never make that mistake again! ;-)

You'll get over it and move on to perfect shoots with not a frame wasted nor
missed, then there'll still be those that you could die because of what
you've done or forgot.

It's supposed to get better, but let me assure you after 50 plus years
shooting we still make the dumbest photo mistakes imaginable. Kind of goes
with the territory.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant