Subject: Re: [Leica] Intro + pics
From: "Grant Heffernan" <streetphoto1975@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 22:46:02 -0500

Funny you should put it that way. For me, the old, run down places, and the
well kept old places for that matter, are what I love about the east coast.
I lived in CA for 8 months, and it all seemed to sterile, like there was no
history to the place.
I'm sure that's not the case of course, it's just what you're used to that
makes the difference.

- -Grant
http://www.photoslave.com