Subject: [Leica] M7 screensaver - not OSX friendly
From: Gary Elshaw <godard@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 12:53:12 +1300

I know, it's a bummer huh. I even tried opening it with a resource editor in
the hope that I could possibly make it X compatible, unfortunately it's too
complex for my exceptionally meagre skills.

Gary

Don wrote,

> FYI
> M7 Screensaver for Mac is not for OSX. Tried to install it this morning and
> the switch to classic started so I cancelled the install.

Coffee...the choice of a short, edgy generation.

Gary Elshaw
Film and Media
Victoria University
New Zealand