Subject: RE: [Leica] Real M7 discussion of lag time
From: Gary Elshaw <godard@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 12:47:25 +1300

B.D. wrote:
> Several folks on this list have referred to seeing a documentary
> about HCB in which he is seen "dancing" around a subject, shooting,
> shooting, shooting, and shooting.

I have seen a Nat. Geographic piece on Bill Allard which showed the same
thing. It was like watching Ali with an R in his hands, truly amazing to
watch. Perhaps we luggers need mandatory ballroom dancing training as well
as the requisite camera skills?

Question: who leads, me or the M3?

Cheers,
Gary

"The typical chief executive of a big company earns 170 times as much as the
typical worker. One-third of the labor force earns less than $15,000 a year.
The average hourly wage adjusted for inflation is lower today than it was in
1973. The very definition of inflation has been helpfully "adjusted" to
exclude food and energy. And politicians of both bought parties are in
thrall to a Clairvoyant Master of the Temple Karnak, a High Priest of the
Hermetic Secrets of the Sacred Science of the Pharaohs, the Gnome of the
Fed: Alan (Chuckles) Greenspan. "    --John Leonard

OO
[_]<|
/|\
Gary Elshaw